Thursday 22 March 2012

Project 52 - A Year of Inspiration Weeks Five to Seven

Week Five
Challenge Technique - Use pages from an old book, "white wash' with acrylic paint, add stencil patterns and rubons; Journalling - write about what you are feeling




















You can just see the text peeking through from under my acrylic paint layer, I used stencils as masks to apply Tim Holtz Distress Ink and then used the same ink on some floral stamps. I certainlly journalled how I was feeling as after many good days I had a really bad back this week.   The ribbon is seam binding sprayed with diluted Bundled Sage ink, I then crupled it a little before letting it air dry.


Week Six
Challenge, Technique - Use brads to make a shape; Journalling - a favourite song


 



As you can see I used the brads to make letters to represent a facebook page Scrapbooking Australia that I have been asked to be an administrator for.    The tag was actually created at a lesson at Paper Flourish, the best scrap store in the north, using Tim Holtz Distress Stains and Inks and some lovelly stamps.


Week Seven

Challenge Technique - Use stash bits to decorate, Journalling - what does Valentines Day mean to you.




















Distress Ink to colour the background, Liquid Pearls to create the heart shapes and ribbons from my stash.   This year my three beautiful daughters presented me with this gorgeous floral arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment