Wednesday 21 March 2012

Project 52 - Weeks One to Four

Hi bloggers,

I wanted to let you know about a challenge I am involved in this year on the Soul Scrappers site, called Project 52 - A Year of Inspiration, this challenge was created by Erika Martin who was inspired by Emily Falconbridge's 52 Questions. Each week Erika presents us with a tag to inspire our own creation with both a technique and journalling challenge. How closely we stick to these is up to us.

I have been doing this for 10 weeks now, so have a few to catch you up on, I will endeavour to post future tags as I create them.

Week one
Challenge - to create a cover tag,
Technique - open; Journalling - choose a word that can be like a 'mantra' for the year ahead.


Week One - The Cover

Week One Reverse








I chose the word 'Evolve'  The tag reads "This year I want to evolve my craft.   Take it forward from being a fantastic hobby to the next step.    (Oh and learn to stamp straight lol).


Week 2
Challenge Technique - to use words torn from books ( I decided not to);   Journalling - expand on the word that you chose in week one.



This week I expanded on my word Evolve, outling the Steps I need to make to get there.   
Organise, Overcome & Orchestrate.  
Organise - I need to organise my life so that the things that need to be done take a minimum amount of time, leaving me with more time to do the things I want.
Overcome - the fear that my work is not good enough
Orchestrate - the plan to sell my craft and maybe get on a Design Team.


Week Three
Challenge Technique - produce a Zentagram, basically doodling with intent, theres heaps of information about them on the net, pop Zentagram into your search engine.   Journalling - how we feel about our word.


I really enjoyed creating the Zentagram, just picking up the pen and doodling a little at a time over 3 days.  I decided to use this tag to record some great things that freinds and aquaintances sadi to me this week, a message from the universe maybe.


Week Four
Challenge Technique - Paper Tearing: Journalling - a favourite quote






This week I used the tag to record the weeks events  as we celebrated Australia Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment